- Unlock the bag and then remove the mounting columns from the holes.
- Bend the left arm and push the two arms in opposite directions (pull the left out and down while pushing the right arm forward). This will release the ball and socket joint.
- Remove the unlocked arms from the silicone loop on the side of the bag and then repeat on the other side.
- All done!
- Make sure the arrows on each arm are facing up.
- Insert the socket of one of the arms into the silicone loop on the side of the bag.
- Snap the ball of the second arm into the socket of the already assembled arm.
- Push the mounting columns into the holes in the center of the bag.
- Repeat ball and socket assembly on the other side.
*Quick disassembly trick: Unlock one of the clasps and then bend both arms in the direction of the remaining clasp that is still locked. This should pop the arms open on one side (at the ball and socket).