How to assemble your Duette™ and FluidFit™ Breast Shields
- Insert the liquid silicone cushion into the breast shield.
- Ensure the integrated duckbill valve is securely attached to the bottom of the breast shield. Additionally, ensure the liquid silicone cushion is securely attached to the breast shield.
- Press the silicone diaphragm down so that it’s flush with the top of the breast shield.
- Place the white cap on with the hole for the tubing insert positioned slightly to the right and twist the cap to the left until it’s tightly in place.
- Twist the wide-neck bottle on and prevent spills by placing it in the bottle stand when done.
- Plug the FluidFit tubing into the Duette breast pump.